Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I hear November Rain

I feel.
does everyone do that?
If I believed in reincarnation, I would believe that in a previous life, I could not feel anything. 
I could not walk, or run, or stretch out my limbs, or go out when it rained.
It was a sad existence. 
I should hope that i found things to appreciate.
And oh, how i feel here, right now, in this life.
I feel the rain on my head, and I look up at the sky
feel the drops on my face, on my nose, in my mouth and ears.
I stretch my muscles 
and appreciate every bit of 
lactic acid running through them :)
however much it hurts.
how I, oh how I feel. 
and hear!
right now, I can hear the rain tap tapping onto my window, 
falling onto the ground.
I haven't had many experiences in life, but i wonder
do those who have had experiences realize this one?
or are they too busy looking for the big adventures 
to love the little ones?
I don't know. 

This is just a dream. 

No comments: