Saturday, November 10, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

It snowed this morning! I woke up to this beautiful scene outside my front door. 


I know I live in Utah now, so snow shouldn't be this exciting, but just look at it! it's so beautiful. 

                                                                
 I mean, just to be perfectly fair, I think as a born and raised so-cal girl who can probably count on her fingers the number of times she saw snow in the winter, I'm entitled to be a little overly excited. 
 I think the coolest part is that it's still snowing. I'm sure that news will not be as exciting in a week though. 


 I tried to get the mountains in the picture below, but the cloud cover was pretty heavy so you can't really see it. 

I definitely like the snow =) It's baby J's first snow and someone gave me the cutest little snow outfit for him, he looks so cute all cuddled up in his fuzzy snow outfit =) Also, he sleeps alot in it because it's so warm. so that's a plus side =) 

*baby, it's cold outside*

1 comment:

LaynahRose said...

I love it! Agreed though, it will get old soon :)