Thursday, April 17, 2014

I wanna be with you night and day

So, I left my camera at home.
Big, big fail on my part because Jax broke my awesome smart phone.  Unfortunately, the camera on my new phone is not as good as my nice galaxy s4, so taking pictures has become a little more difficult, especially if I forget my camera.
AND I SO WISH I HAD IT THIS WEEK!!
We are in California, with my parents while my husband finishes up his first year of law school.
They have a big, beautiful backyard, with a medium sized dog named Cari who is sweet and laid back and perfect for a certain little boy who loves adventure and the outdoors.
We also recently took on 2 other dogs, Lucy and Sawyer, for a friend who is on vacation to Utah (yup, we switched). Today's our first day watching them, but it has been such a blast to watch them all play with each other. Jax pretty much already spent most of the day outside, but now he's been spending even more time out there since he is enjoying 3 dogs!
yup, that's a lot of puppies, but they are doing so well.
Except for a little scare we had this morning! They got out. I freaked out a little, but the minute I ran out the front door and started calling their names, my next door neighbor had them and was watching them... Apparently they can fit through little nooks and crannies that Cari can't. Thankfully they get into their mischief together, because if I'd found one and not the other, I would have been even more panicked.
I can't imagine what all those puppies think about Jax. If I were a puppy, I might be a little jealous that the "human puppy" gets treats when they don't, gets to go with me everywhere, and gets to come inside when they don't. (Well, now Lucy and Sawyer can come inside, but they're in their cages when I can't watch them, and the human puppy doesn't even have a cage.)
All 3 dogs pretty much follow Jax around wherever he goes. I gave Jax a little treat after he woke up from his nap, and then (silly me)  took him and the puppies outside to play in the yard. Lucy followed Jax around and everytime Jax stopped moving, she stopped, as if she was going to get a treat. It was so funny, I had to keep telling her "No, leave Jax alone." They listen really, really well for 6 month old puppies.
Jax laughs every time they chase him around, and it's adorable.
We're having fun here. I love visiting my family.
I miss my handsome husband.
He's the best, he's a hard worker, blah blah blah mushy mushy love <3 .="" nbsp="" p="">

~ I love your way ~


1 comment:

Utah Valley Food Review said...

Hey, I'm Nate with UtahValleyFoodReviews.blogspot.com.
Do you actually do food reviews? Just wondering. If not, I might be interested in procuring your blogs.